Nintendo Switch video game console has a primary controller known as Joy-Con. There are two separate units of the controller. Each of the units contains an array of buttons and an analog stick.
The units of the controller have a very amazing peculiarity. You can use and control your game wirelessly in the detached form. But both of these units also work as one controller.
The player can use it as a single-player controller as well as a multiplayer controller. Because in detached cases there are two units so a single player can use both of the units. For multiplayer they are split and every player uses one unit of the controller. There is an upper limit of the Joy-Con up to 8, which can connect to a single console of the switch at a time. You can attach the Joy-Con optionally with the Joy-Con Grip accessory using or without using the charging abilities. It is used for converting the controller in a more traditional form of the gamepad.
Nintendo Switch Controller skins Design
The Nintendo Switch controller i.e. Joy-Con is a two-unit controller. These are named as "Joy-Con R" and "Joy-Con L". Each of the controller units has a dimension of 35.9 x 102 x 13.9 mm (1.41 by 4.02 by 0.55 inches). The left Joy-Con has a weight of 49 grams and the right unit has 52.1 grams weight. It shows the extreme depth of 28.4 mm or 1.12 inches if measured it from the analog stick top to the ZL/ZR's trigger.
Normally Joy-Con comes in the pink, green, orange, and other colors but you can give it a customized touch. Choose your favorite Nintendo Switch controller decal and make the look of your controller according to your choice. We have top trending and stylish designs for the Nintendo Switch controller decal. We are providing very good quality and reasonable price skins for the controller as well as hundreds of other gaming devices.
Joy-Con's Specs and features
• The controllers have wireless connectivity with the main device.
• It has a rumble vibration specification.
• Both units contain the Analog Joysticks for controlling the movements and firing in the game.
• The devices comprise the rechargeable, non-removable battery of Lithium-ion. It provides the 3.7 V and 525 mAh voltage and current respectively to the device. The batteries are made of polymers and give 1.9 Wh to the controller.
• There is a full set button on each of the Joy-Con. Therefore it may use standalone or enjoy your game with your friends. For example, the analog joystick, four buttons for different functions in the game and others.