Macbook sticker - Make your Apple laptop creative
No matter how wonderful an app is, it would do nothing for you if you don’t understand its workings.
Same way you won’t be able to maximize your Macbook if you don’t how to extend its functionality beyond the usual. You can extend the functionality of your Apple laptop with great apps or software. There are many ways to make your Macbook exceedingly creative. Here are the various ways to get more out of your Macbook.
1. Use the Windows operating system – One way to extend the functionality of your MacBook is to install Windows operating system preferably Windows 10. With this, you can decide to switch between Windows and MacOS. If you are a content creator, it makes sense to stay within the Windows environment because the Windows ecosystem is very robust and resilient. You don’t need to fret because Macbook is compatible with Windows because Macbook is on 64-bit. Switch to a Windows environment and experience a whole new level of functionality and ease. You can make your Apple laptop look stunning with a Macbook sticker.
2. Adobe Creative Cloud – If you are into photography, you can’t go wrong with Adobe Creative Cloud. It is a complete photography suite that will make your MacBook a lot more useful and ease your workflow. This is a collection of software that consists of Lightroom, Lightroom Classic and Photoshop. This suite takes care of photo editing perfectly. It doesn’t matter if you are an amateur or a pro, this software will get the job done. You can protect your PC from scratches with Macbook decal.
3. GIF Brewery 3 – This is a powerful app that can help to fetch out videos on YouTube. It can also be used to put images together. It is a user-friendly app. You can use it to make videos on the Mackbook screen. The good thing is that the app is available for free. Yet, it is not like those free apps with very annoying ads. There is no alternative to the GIF Brewery 3.
4. Pixelmator Pro – Pixelmator Pro is an alternative to Photoshop especially if you are tired of paying monthly subscriptions for Photoshop. It comprises most of the basic tools that you can find in Photoshop. It does the job of photo editing effectively without snags. It comes at a one-time payment of $40. With Pixelmator Pro, you can remove unwanted backgrounds, add different colors and remove blemishes from images. This is a superb app you can’t do without as a Macbook user.
5. TrashMe – There are times that you try to delete a particular app or software and it refuses to delete. No app can be too stubborn when you have TrashMe. This app will help you to delete any app instantly whether the app is still running or not. Use a Macbook sticker to protect your Macbook PC.
6. Google Chrome – Google Chrome is a super fast web browser with many useful extensions. If Safari is messing up, switch quickly to Google Chrome without wasting time. It has got all the support that you require for any latest web technologies.
7. GoogleDrive – For effective file sharing and storage, GoogleDrive is so essential. It helps in sharing files with utmost ease. There is no doubt this is one of the best apps when it comes to the synchronization of files online. It is available for free as far as you have a Gmail account.
8. Alfred – If you are a Macbook user, you can’t do without Alfred. With Alfred, you can easily access your files, search the web and control your Macbook effectively. This app can save you a whole lot of time. Alfred is always on point.
9. Skype – You can’t do without Skype when it comes to communication. It enables you to chat with friends and make video calls. Skype has no operating system issues. It works well on MacOS and Windows. With Skype, a MacOS user can call a Windows user without any problems.
10. Microsoft Suite – This is an important productivity suite. This suite comprises Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others. You can’t do without Microsoft Word when it comes to typing office documents. This app comes at a cost.
11. VLC – VLC is useful when it comes to entertainment. This is a video player that plays well no matter the video format, unlike QuickTime that doesn’t support all video formats. VLC plays just anything.
In conclusion, if you are not using these apps, you are under-utilizing your Macbook. Let your PC do more for you with these incredible apps.